January 2016 – Present
Founded a digital design agency on the belief that “people deserve exceptional experiences.”
Product Manager, Apple Platforms
October 2017 – March 2018
Responsible for the user experience of CBS All Access across iOS and tvOS.
Product Manager, Cross Platform
July 2013 – April 2015
Responsible for modernizing and improving the user experience of several core products. Analyzed competitive landscape & user needs, defined product vision and strategy, and led cross-functional efforts to design, engineer, and market products that consistently delighted customers (across web, iOS, Android, and a variety of TV devices).
- Awarded patent for work on Watchlist video-sorting algorithm
- Reduced customer support contacts by 25% with Account Page overhaul
- Increased customer satisfaction by more than 10% with new Help Center
- Was asked to teach presentation skills at a company-wide event
Head of Customer Support & Product Lead
April 2010 – July 2013
Oversaw the growth and day-to-day management of the largest department in the company. Defined the “treat customers like people” strategy, innovated in hiring and employee experiences, developed close partnerships with other departments, and scaled the team to support 4 million paying subscribers.
- Achieved “world class quality” with higher than 90% customer satisfaction
- Earned phenomenal employee satisfaction, resulting in incredibly low turnover rate of 5% (the industry average is over 26%)
- Product Managed several projects, including the launch of iTunes Billing on Apple TV (which accounted for 15% of subscriptions)
B.A. Psychology & B.S. Advertising
Worked as an Apple Campus Rep, Peer Mentor, and an Ambassador for a student film festival. Awarded scholarship to attend international leadership conference, and won the SJSU Blue Cow Award for campaign design.